1.Purpose of the Cookies policy
2.What are cookies?
Cookies are files downloaded to your computer to provide access to specific websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to save and have access to users browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, may be used to recognize the user.
3. What types of cookies are used on this Website?
By who manages them
- Depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and handles the data obtained, there are the following categories:
- Our own cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor, from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the editor but by another entity that handles the data obtained with the cookies.
- If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor but the information collected with them is managed by a third party, they are not considered our own cookies.
By the time they are active on the terminal
- Session cookies: Those designed to collect and store data while the user is on a web page. They are often used to store information that is only of interest to provide the service required by the user one time (e.g. a list of products acquired). They are erased when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: Those that store data on the terminal and can be accessed and handled for a specific period of time by the manager of the cookies, which may range from minutes to several years.
By their purpose (what the data from the cookie is handled for)
- Technical cookies: Those that allow users to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options and/or services offered therein, like for example controlling traffic and data communication, session identification, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, processing a purchase order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents to share videos or sound, or sharing contents on social media.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow users to access a service with general characteristics that are pre-defined depending on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, like for example language, type of browser being used, regional settings, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow those in charge of the cookies to monitor and analyze user’s behavior on the site. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on websites, apps and platforms, and to create browsing profiles for those using said websites, apps and platforms in order to implement improvements by analyzing the data on how users use the service.
Below is a table with the type of cookies used on this website, as well as their purpose.
ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario shall under no circumstances be held liable for the content or accuracy of the terms and conditions of use and privacy of third parties included in these conditions through links in our policy.
In any case, regarding the aforementioned cookies, users may change their browser settings to allow or block cookies, or delete them. To do so, see the website of each provider, as indicated in section ‘e’. How can I block or delete cookies on my browser?
All you need to know is that blocking or deleting cookies can mean that certain services or contents on our website may be limited or disabled, which may impede the proper functioning of our services and contents.
Nevertheless, we hereby notify you that, if you do so, some services and contents of the website may be inaccessible to you, which may impede the proper functioning of our services and contents.
5. How can I block or delete cookies on my browser?
- Internet Explorer:Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, see Microsoft support or the Help section in your browser. [http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows/support#top-solutions=windows-7].
- Firefox:Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, see Mozilla support or the Help section in your browser. [http://support.mozilla.org/es/home].
- Chrome:Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, see Google support or the Help section in your browser. [https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es#topic=3227046].
- Safari:Preferences -> Privacy. For more information, see Apple support or the Help section in your browser. [http://www.apple.com/es/support/mac-apps/safari/].