Controller of personal data
Organization: ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario
Address: Av Diagonal 477 planta 14, 08036, Barcelona
Purpose of handling
At ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario we handle the information provided by the people to which it pertains for the following purposes:
- Notification of news regarding the ALTING Group, notification of deals and assets of interest and periodic publication of our newsletter.
- Managing resumes to be included in ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario selection processes.
- Managing personal data in order to respond to requests and questions addressed to us.
- Identifying our investors to comply with current law, including the provisions of the Law on money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Likewise, for the purposes of offering products and services that fit the individual’s interests and of improving user experience, we also draw up commercial profiles from the information provided. All in order to provide optimal services that fit each client’s personal needs.
Legitimate handling of data
Below are the legal bases through which ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario handles your personal data:
- When you grant consent for ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario to offer you products and services according to your profile.
- When ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario has a legitimate interest in handling data, including but not limited to administrative purposes and internal operations, as well as to provide the best possible services to fit your needs.
Safekeeping of data
ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario shall save the personal data provided for the duration of the consent granted and of the contractual relationship. After these have finished, ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario is required to keep this data for legal reasons, both for the protection of personal data and to prevent money laundering, comply with fiscal requirements or other legal requirements inherent in the business. Said data shall be blocked and not used or accessed under any circumstances, except when required by law.
After the legally required time has expired, ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario shall destroy said data.
Rights of the interested parties
Likewise, we hereby notify you that you may exercise your rights to access, rectify, oppose to, erase, portability and limitation of handling, or revoke consent to automatized handling of personal data collected by ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario.
- Anyone has the right obtain confirmation as to whether or not ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario is handling data that pertains to them.
- Anyone interested has the right to access their personal data, and to request it be corrected if inexact or, when applicable, request it be erased when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request limited handling of their data, in which case it shall only be saved to exercise or defend in case of claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons associated with a specific situation, the interested parties may oppose to the handling of their data. ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario will stop handling the data, except when there are legitimate overriding circumstances, or to exercise or defend against any possible claims. Under certain circumstances and for reasons associated with a specific situation, the interested parties may oppose to the handling of their data. ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario will stop handling the data, except when there are legitimate overriding circumstances, or to exercise or defend against any possible claims.
- Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request portability of their data, in which case ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario will provide them with a structured copy, in a commonly used machine readable format, of said data.
You may exercise the rights afforded you under the Regulation by attaching a copy of your Spanish ID/Passport in a communication to the following address: ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario Customer Service Department LOPD. Av. Diagonal, 477, planta 14, 08036 Barcelona. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided
The User is solely responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the data included, holding ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario harmless of any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and shall be held responsible, under any and all circumstances, for the accuracy, currentness and truthfulness of the personal details provided, and undertake to update them as needed. Users undertake to provide full and accurate information on all forms on the ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario website.
ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario reserves the right to update, modify or remove the information contained in the pages of this website, and to limit or prohibit access to said information. ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario shall be held harmless for any damages Users may suffer as a result of any errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario as long as its source is a third party.
ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario has adopted the Data Protection security measures required by law and aims to implement other additional technical measures and means of protection within reason to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the personal data provided to ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario.
ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario shall not be held liable for any damages that may arise from any interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, phone issues or loss of connection to the operations of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond the company’s control, for delays or blockage to the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines, Internet or other electronic system, or any damages caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond the control of ALTING Grupo Inmobiliario.